Plus Seed Treatment
Super Absorbent Shell
Plus is an extra absorbent soil enhancer created to keep an on-going supply of moisture and minerals available to a germinating seed, seedlings, and plants from seed to sprout and beyond. Made from natural polymer, each Plus granule works like a sponge, absorbing in excess of 10 times its original weight in water, forming hydrogels that slowly release moisture back to plants as they need it. Plus also binds and releases water-soluble nutrients, keeping more fertilizer in the root zone where it can be used by plants, thus creating a healthy microenvironment. Over time, Plus is broken down and consumed by naturally-occurring microorganisms in the soil, leaving no residue behind. With a steady supply of water and nutrients, plants grow healthier, crops are more uniform, and yields are increased.
Print Marketing Kit
- Coating seeds with water absorbent materials can improve their survival, especially for those planted in drought or barren areas.
- Keep seeds damp and give a unwavering temperature status;
- Nutrients designed to be immediately available to the seedling;
- Protection against fungal diseases through a fungicide treatment;
- Insecticidal treatments to provide protection form biting and sucking insects.